Monday, June 28, 2010

VINCENT BLACL LIGHTNING 1952

Each year I build 1 to 3 bikes, but they are generally very specific & early factory racing machines of little interest to the motorcycling community as a whole.
On occasion I indulge myself in creating a custom from something that should really have a proper restoration.
Then I ride it to death.
This is my take on a well know classic. It is VERY far from stock, but I am happy with the results.
If you don't like it, or have ideas on improvement, by all means, please send me photos of the Vincent Black Lightning you customized lately.

21 comments:

  1. 'by all means, please send me photos of the Vincent Black Lightning you customized lately.'

    ..hahaha... great ..... you'll get no flak from me Jeff... I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. well........badass is what it is...I just love it nice work jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. well put, and the bike is badass to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect build as always!!!......(from steve hatcher in beautiful, downtown, New Smyrna Beach)

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO BAD THEY ALL DON'T LOOK THAT GOOD--SHE'S BAD ASS DECKER

    ReplyDelete
  6. awsome- and when your bike reaches deth-I'll take it to hell...HA! bitchen bike1
    J-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't see any room for improvements on this one Jeff. Home run!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bring it to Davenport - would love to see it up close.

    ReplyDelete
  9. man... i have customized 32-33 lil vincents in the last years...
    (i lost the counting at a point!!)

    but...WTF...
    ALL THE PICS AND CREDITS GOT LOST IN THE LAST FIRE!

    :))))

    HEI JD...
    SHE ROCKS!!!!

    ;)

    GREETINGS FROM THE GREEK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS: a pic of the lil beauty, in higher resolution...por favor???

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally mind blowing motorcycle mr decker.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it. Did you enjoy the Motorcycle Canonball?

    ReplyDelete